Our apothecary style aromatherapy candles are made using a blend of soy wax and beeswax with pure, natural essential oils. The fragrance blends are the same as our beeswax aromatherapy melts and are formulated to support your well-being.
Perfect for creating your own "hygge" moment....a quality of cosiness, comfort & happiness "why not follow the Danish example and bring more hygge into your daily life?" Hygge is built from the Old Norse word hugr which means the soul, mind, consciousness with candlelight being an important and integral part
PURE: pure local beeswax & soy wax blend. Unscented. Discover the depth of natural honey fragrance. Beeswax is thought to neutralise pollutants, helping to ease allergy and asthma symptoms and to purify the air prior to burning essential oils. Create your perfect "hygge" moment...
CALM: the calming and soothing properties of lavender and chamomile, blended with geranium and bergamot . Perfect to relax and calm the mind.
HARMONY: a beautiful exotic blend of ginger lily, ylang ylang and patchouli. Harmonising and balancing
INVIGORATE: zesty orange, mandarin & green bergamot - known to reduce stress & improve mood. Mandarin is said to aid wellbeing and contentment, promoting deep, restful sleep.
AWAKEN: a woody blend infused with eucalyptus, spicy bay and clove buds thought to improve air quality and stimulate the mind, helping with concentration.
ENERGISE: Lemongrass, Lemon, Geranium and May Chang gives a burst of citrus. Energising and uplifting to your mind, body & soul.
Our 120ml Amber glass jars have a screw top lid and burn time of approx.30 hours +. Each candle is made by hand.
Aromatherapy Candles (Beeswax & Soy blend)
* Place your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
* Always ensure the first burn is for approximately 2 hours.
* Do not burn a candle for longer than 3 hours.
* Extinguish a candle if it continues to smoke, flickers, or the flame becomes too high
* Never touch or move a burning candle when the wax is liquid.
* Do not burn a candle all the way down.
* Trim wick to 5mm before each burn.
* Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
* Never leave a lit candle.
* Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as clothing, hair, curtains or soft furnishings.
* Keep away from open windows or draughts